Sunday, November 6, 2011

Life: 2012: My year of Evolution

With 2011 coming to a close, Im sure there are plenty that have begun writing their "new years resolutions," but why wait until then. Start now, tomorrow, heck we should of started yesterday. I have never really been one to make a list of things to do better.I just felt its a waste of time because most do not truly stick with it, but its time for change. Reflecting not only back on this year but our lives I am sure we need an infinite number of pages to jot down things we want to change.

What are some things you wish to abolish? Are you the smoker, or are you simply the person that just cant seem to get it right? We all have things that we can learn from and evolve.  The definition of evolution is A gradual process in which something changes into a different and usually more complex or a better form. To become the better form is a life long process Life gives of lessons to be learned  but we can evolve, and learn from the mistakes to become a better form of ourselves.

God gives us those lessons to be learned but we must be reminded that he wont put more on us than we can handle. I will begin in prayer, asking those things which I have done wrong to be revealed to me and I urge you to reflect on those things as well. We all can strive to be a better person. Join with with me in my journey of evolution, and leave the past behind.

I leave you with this clip from the movie "Lion King" where Simba learns a lesson in leaving what he cannot change in the past. I certainly learned a lesson from it. Enjoy




.

2 Comments:

At November 15, 2011 at 6:42 AM , Blogger DreamForever said...

Hey Roy! I'm glad to see you're doing well since Christ Church, and I love the blog! The idea of New Year's resolutions has also been on my mind the past few days, so thanks for the confirmation. My motto to close out the year is "Why wait till Jan.1? Do it now!" Be blessed!

 
At November 24, 2011 at 8:17 AM , Blogger RoyalsTour said...

Thank you for your comment, it is much appreciated. Funny how God will relay confirmation through his people. Im glad to be apart of it. Many Blessings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home