Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lifestyle:Intro to Fashion Art Tech Photography and Anything else


So for the most of my first posts, its been mainly about spiritual encouragement. As I said before, I want royalstour to be the number one place to express all your ideas and network via fashion, art, photography or anything that you do to express yourself while growing spiritually. I wasnt always into these things but as I discover more about myself, im finding my passions and interests.

When I was younger, you never caught me without a pencil and drawing paper in my hands. I knew for sure I was going to be a famous artist. For some reason, I cant even remember why I stopped. I plan to start diving into my artistic expressions and post them on here so I look forward to your comments. As I said before, if urban culture or anything related to this portion of the blog is your passion, I certainly would like to hear from you and establish you as a regular contributor. This is the intro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home