Friday, October 7, 2011

Life:Hard Work-Tend to your Garden (10.7.11)


Its been a while but I promise its for good reason. Reason simply being HARD WORK. Im a full time student and I maintain a full time job so Im sure many of you can relate to the amount of work it takes to maintain that sort of lifestyle. I rarely get sleep and barely have time to do anything outside of my obligations. But I stand before you today I see it paying off and the proof is in my grades, and it got me thinking.

It takes hard work to make it in this modern world. Our country and many other establishments built on it. I recently heard a saying  I admit I use to be a slacker in many things and the feeling I had today beets the feeling of unaccomplished any day.

Since the beginning we were created to work. God created Adam and Eve and then sent Adam to the garden to tend to it. The bible is filled with many examples of man having to work including that of Jesus Christ.  He was a carpenter taught by his father. There are examples of singers, writers, teachers and a big one would be that of Noah. I mean really, how many of us today would accept the task of building an ark large enough to fit two of every animal? 

Work comes in many forms. Not every form of work is returned in money. It takes work, for the college student to study hard to get good grades in school. Its hard work that allows a new couple to strengthen their love and start a family. It takes work for the Pastor of his ministry to bring God's message and be the Shepard of his flock. And the great example of work, is God creating everything we see today.

Encouraging Verse: Proverbs 12:14 " A man shall be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth:and the recompence of a man's hands shall be rendered unto him."  Be blessed

1 Comments:

At October 11, 2011 at 7:45 PM , Blogger KingB said...

Indeed. Hard work is hard to avoid. Lol May I add that hard work can not be just viewed or characterize just from men's point of view. We should all know a women is the strongest creature on this planet. With man being titled as a worker the women is titled the helpmate. In that word alone describes a hard working individual. Men think of your mothers and all they have done for you. When it comes to women they have the ability to be the wife, sometimes even father, helpmate, student, full time employee, chief in the kitchen, and a full time mother to her kids. That's some hard work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home